Are you interested in a challenging and varied work in an international environment? Do you appreciate the development opportunities of a fast-growing company that is among the best in its industry? Then apply to us!
Education and Skill Requirements:
- Create Models and Prints
- Communicate with Purchasing and Production on Prototyping
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Training certificate in computer aided drafting and/or equivalent experience
- Experience and trained in Catia and Auto Cad
- Experience with Autodesk Inventor a major plus
- Basic skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to work well with others, exhibiting teamwork skills
- Able to take direction and finish task in a timely manner
- Possesses mechanical aptitude with ability to complete basic mathematical calculations
- Able to understand drafting techniques and familiarity with engineering terminology
- Make outgoing calls to establish accounts and develop new accounts.
- Aggressively sell all products in a professional manner.
- Generate profitable revenue growth through establishing new customers, penetrating new customer accounts and retaining those customers.
- Identify target prospects and create strategic action plans to convert prospects into customers.
- Ensure the Finance Department has an opportunity to finance and/or sell credit products on new or used trailers.
- Ability to speak knowledgeably with customers about all aspects of Transwest products.
- Provide customers with invoices, quotes, specs and pricing within a timely manner.
- Provide prompt, courteous and accurate service to customers.
- Exemplify a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Complete assigned tasks within budget.
- Assist walk-in customers about inquiries regarding trailers.
- Ask clarifying questions to help customers figure out what their trailer needs are.
- Present trailers to customer based on needs analysis and be able to go into detail on how the specs will fulfill their needs.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager